belly business -- 33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks 
Size of the baby: pineapple (19 inches and 4.9 lbs.) 
Total weight gain/loss:  official weight gain from the doctor -- 17 or 19 pounds. I'm not weighing on my own, so I'm going with what the doc told me last time.
Maternity clothes: All maternity pants, but now that the weather is nice, I've been able to wear some of my non-maternity short-sleeved shirts, etc. 
Cravings: still craving all things candy-related
Symptoms: I've noticed that I tire easily and, with the weather warming up, I've started having some swelling (now I understand why everyone said I was lucky to have the baby by May). I sleep with a pillow under my belly every night to keep back pain to a minimum. 
Movement: Lots of movement, especially in the middle of the night, after I've gone to the bathroom.
Gender predictions: The nurse at my last appointment thinks we're having a boy.

Last week was definitely busier than I thought it would be! 

I had a doctor's appointment last Monday and the heartbeat was up to 150 bpm, which is considerably higher than it has been. The nurse said it was just because the baby was moving around (which it does very often). Everything was measuring right and I got another A+ from the doctor.

By Thursday I had enough of my to-do list crossed off, and J and I were off to Dallas to stay with a friend on our way to Houston for a wedding (post on that coming soon). We had dinner with a group of friends, which was super fun despite the terrible service, and then hit the hay early for our four hour drive to Houston.

On Friday (my coming soon) we got in to Houston and settled in.

The weekend was really fun, but were up for a rude awakening on our drive home. Not only was it 7 hour drive back home on a Sunday, we were also up against Spring Break traffic. By the time we go to Oklahoma, I thought it would be smooth sailing the rest of the way, but no. We hit traffic moving just 4 mph and stayed in that for 30 minutes before turning around and taking another highway.

Needless to say, this preggo was really ready to get out of the car by the time we got home around 8 that night!

In more pregnancy-related news, J and I preregistered at the hospital on Monday. That's a big thing that got crossed off our list! Yay!